- Texan Day Yee Haw!!
- YES, HOUSTON ASTROS!!
- Come visit us at Coffee Fest Nashville 2017!
- Remembering Warren Muller, Sr.
- Meet Robinson Mutiso, the newest member of the Walker Coffee Team!
- Spring Cleaning in the Fall
- Take me out to the Coffee Fest!
- Microlot Arrivals – Colombian Huila, Caquetá, and Valle del Cauca Coffee
- The Passing of David Walker
- Microlot Arrivals – Tanzanian AA and Peaberry Estate Coffee
Walker Coffee Trading is a family company whose shareholders all come from families who have been involved in the coffee business for over three generations. Our roots and experience range from East Africa to South and Central America. Together we are made up of coffee farmers, wet & dry millers, exporters and importers.
We are dedicated to not only providing the highest quality green coffee and customer service, but also to building and maintaining long term relationships with our customers and suppliers. Walker Coffee Trading believes in bringing producers and roasters closer together because they are our partners in the coffee business. Our unique ability to communicate with an industry wide perspective allows us to convey the whole story to our customers.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Be a truly sustainable company internally and externally, by establishing long term relationships with our suppliers and customers, valuing everyone’s individuality, instilling mutual respect, as well as promoting constant verbal communication and empathy.