We Are Not Just About Coffee!
Walker Coffee Trading L.P. first opened its doors in 2005 as an independent coffee trading group, and in the years that followed we have grown at a steady pace, becoming the supply partner for some of the largest coffee businesses in North America. Our company was created as a result of many years of experience, dedication and respect for the industry – our president still regularly goes into the field to meet with our suppliers directly and ensure that their harvests meet our standards for quality. Once we import coffee from the source to one of our warehouses, our certified Q Grader thoroughly evaluates samples in our Cupping Lab.
Walker Coffee is here for the long haul. We have sought constant improvement, moving to a new office with more space for cupping, redeveloping our website to improve its functionality, and bringing new blood into the company to expand our reach even further. With our dedication to old fashioned customer service, making our clients feel like family, and providing the best quality beans, Walker Coffee invites our clients and partners to join us as we continue on into the future.
What We Do
- Import a wide range of high quality green coffees from around the world.
- Cup and evaluate all coffees in inventory before they are offered for sale to ensure they meet our high quality standards.
- Sell in quantities ranging from single bags to container loads.
- Provide customers with the most up to date and accurate market information.
- Offer clients a number of price fixing options.
Our team sampling coffee in the cupping lab. From left to right: David Walker, Carl Walker, Jim Patton, Danny Seda